How to make lipstick!
1. With a Q-tip coat the inside of your lipstick mold with olive oil. This will help release the lipstick bullet in the final step.
4. Press down on the top of the mold and pour the mixture into one cavity. Make sure you fill to the top. Continue pressing down on the mold for 20 seconds to avoid any leaks or spills.
5. Chill the lipstick mold in the freezer for 15 minutes. Remove and scrape off any lipstick mixture that may have spilt over. Carefully lift off the top of the mold. You may need to rock it gently.
6. Twist up the bottom of the lipstick tube counter-clockwise as far as it goes.
7. Gently push the tube down on the lipstick bullet that is sticking out of the mold. Carefully lift the bullet out.
And there you have it! A customized lipstick in minutes.